Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello Again

Alright,

So the madness of the holidays has ended.

I started watching the show How I Met Your Mother and I am in love with Neil Patrick Harris. I also started watching Ugly Betty which is also awesome.

TV shows are my favorite thing to watch. Which is weird because I would mainly just like to be in films.

--------

Anyways, It was a good holiday and I actually did some film work. We did ADR on The Penny. ADR is where you go in and re-say your line trying to match it up with the footage because the audio wasn't clear enough from the day of the shoot. It went really well I had three lines to say and was done in about 30 min. I was pretty proud of myself :) I had been terrified that I wouldn't be able to sync up the lines.

--------

Also,

I got into the UW! Which I was not expecting seeing as I applied 2 months past the deadline. I haven't been able to sign up for classes yet, which is crazy as the semester starts really soon...


I can't focus on writing right now but oh well, I will write more later.


"I try to believe like i believed when I was five... when your heart tells you everything you need to know"
-Lucy Liu

2 comments:

  1. So with ADR do you have to try and say the line at the same time as your lips are moving on the screen? That sounds hard!
    Well done with the UW! I got offered a place at one of the London universities so I'm definitely going to live there this September and can hopefully start auditions ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it posted my answer to this forever ago, it doesn't look like it though so here goes :)

    ADR is that, yes. You put on head phones and say the line along with yourself which makes it easier than having to just watch the screen closely.

    and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete