Monday, July 12, 2010

I Think I Can



AH ok wow. I actually managed to mail out a headshot, resume and audition video today. I can't believe it. I had to run to the store to buy stamps, I ran around to all of our old printers till I found one with ink and somehow managed to get my computer to work when making a DVD despite my previous issues with it.

It was soooo stressful but I am so glad it worked out!

I am going to try to post the video I made so you can view it. Then you can finally actually see when my acting is like:
I will probably end up posting it on my Youtube channel, there is a player at the bottom of my blog page so you can watch it.

I decided that I should just do a monologue rather than excerpts from the book so I did Angelina Jolie's monologue from Girl, Interrupted.

Dreams can often become challenging, but challenges are what we live for.

-Travis White

No comments:

Post a Comment