Friday, December 3, 2010

Long time...


Ok... so I haven't acted in anything since... about a year ago. NOT COOL.

I mean, I have been in 2 acting classes in that year, but still. I need to work on that.

SO. I am auditioning on Mon/Tue for Guys and Dolls. I am auditioning for Sarah Brown, but I think I am probably too young for that role. The character is supposed to be 25. They may be fine with it, as long as they have a leading man who is young enough. It unlikely that I will get it because I have only done one show with this company, but I want to send the message that I would like a leading role right away.

Second, I got an audition in Chicago, and it sounds pretty cool. The audition isn't until January 29th, but I am excited for it. I love film acting more than theater acting, I can't lie.

I hope to be updating a lot more soon!

The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience ... not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.

-Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment