Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuck in a Rut



Hello!

Happy Valentines Day!

Well... I have been doing a few things lately.

First of all, rehearsals for Guys and Dolls are going well, I think it is going to be a great show. Tonight is the first dress rehearsal and we open on Friday night! The hot box dances are very cute, plus I get to wear a red wig for one dance and a blond wig for the other... its crazy!

Secondly, I had been auditioning for a student film in Chicago. I got two callbacks which is really exciting, but judging from the atmosphere at my last callback, I am not going to get the part. However, I haven't heard back, so maybe I am wrong.

So I have gotten myself into an aggravating situation. I REALLY want to be part of another film, but that just doesn't seem like it is going to happen because I will be going to France for a study abroad program from May 18 through the end of June. Most projects that are auditioning now are set to film during that time period. :( Also I am hoping to do another study abroad program for the fall semester in England. We will see about that.

As of right now, my plan is to study abroad in the fall and then graduate at the end of the fall semester of 2012. I will then work and save up money for 6-12 months in Wisconsin, while trying to get jobs in Chicago. When I have enough money saved up($5-10,000), I will move back to California. There is a light at the end of the tunnel my friends!

I hope all is well with you.


Never give up. Keep your thoughts and your mind always on the goal.

-Tom Bradley

Oh and also, GO PACK GO! Superbowl champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment