Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Can't Stop Can't Stop It




Hello All,

I have just finished applying to about 11 internships. I think it would be amazing if I could get a good internship this summer. I am not sure how possible that is though. I am not THAT experienced, especially on the production end. I don't know. Gosh I have the jitters but thats good because I tend to accomplish things when I am like this.

Ideally I will work at an internship in LA and take some acting lessons while out there as well.

We shall see.

I have only applied to big names so far though. That could be my downfall I just don't know how to find smaller scale internships. I e-mailed Tracey and asked her to maybe help me find some.

So I will probably write more on this subject later but I am currently watching American Idol.

He who is not impatient is not in love.

-Italian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment