Monday, April 5, 2010

Would you be? I mean could you be?

Um... so

I called Tracey and we talked, that was good.
I pretty much just hung up so I am still digesting it.
I don't know how it went, it was good, we talked about working and what she does. I am really grateful to be able to talk to her. I hope that maybe we will continue to talk occasionally. I really don't know what I am doing.

So basically here is where I am:
-I have a contact in Temple Hill
-She offered to help me in search for internships and whatnot
-I think it would be ok to call her and talk with her some more

I really hope that something can come out of this but things don't happen overnight, so right now that is where I am at.

I just have so much I want to do and accomplish, I don't know what to say.

All I know is this is a good thing to have experienced and a good connection to make.

It gave me hope for longevity and it gave me a reality check on short cuts. It was good.


Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.

-Marcus Aurelius

No comments:

Post a Comment