Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a Picture and a Feeling and a Face


Hey there,

So I did placement auditions at the UW today, which was just an audition to get into more acting classes, I auditioned for two and got into one. I wasn't really expecting to get into more than one because there is limited space so thats good.

The audition was very low pressure, I just went in and did a short monologue. I had been working on one in my current acting class so I was really comfortable with it, which is awesome.

So I am in a Vocal Technique class, which I think will just perfect the use of the voice with diction and proper breath support while acting so as not to loose your voice and to be easily understood while still being able to connect emotionally.

------------------------

I was googling Unborn, the short I was in in San Diego. It turns out it was an Official Selection for Screenplay at the Beverly Hills Film Festival, which basically means it is a finalist. The festival is April 14-18, so thats exciting to say the least.


------------------------

I may talk to Tracey tonight, I am excited to talk to her and find out about her career and get an inside look at the industry.


ok thats it for now

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment