Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gotta Make a Getaway


Hey there,

So two opportunities have come up.

One: A short for a student at the UW, it isn't anything big it is basically an exercise for the crew to become better at the technical skills, therefor it is just a remake of a scene from a previous film. I was iffy about it because of that but I would have accepted if I could've, because it would make it more likely for me to be cast for a future work of their. However, I couldn't get off work Saturday night. Bummer.

Two: I got an audition in Chicago that I am actually really excited about. It is also on Saturday but luckily it is during the day. Yay! So i will drive down there hopefully and cross my fingers for the part because it seems like a great one. I will give more details later maybe but I don't want to jinx it just yet. I will tell you that it is a thesis film for students at NYU which makes it feel pretty legit to me, those are the people I want connections with.

So I am excited so I thought I would give a mini post on that.


In all things it is better to hope than to despair.

-Johann von Goethe

4 comments: