Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Celebration!


YAY
Ok so I am procrastinating more, I admit it!

I just wanted to shout out because I have had 50 separate viewers and over 200 views total!
While I know half of them are me looking at my blog from different internet connections around campus I still think its awesome!
I am also sure that most people have simply been counted while flipping through pages by hitting the "next blog" button, but again, I don't care.

I am happy about it so anyone else out there should be too!

PS. I would love it if someone wanted to comment on my blogs, you are definitely free to!

---------

So, today... I did some homework, had to turn down some auditions because I am moving home :( and sat around.

I may film tonight, but its getting kinda late for it I think, he was saying we would start around 9 but it is supposed to be in San Diego which is about two hours from here... so yeah not so much as it is 7 here.

Who knows, it may still happen.

--------
I am going to try to convince my sister to go to a Nick Jonas concert... It would be awesome.

I am a closet Jonas fan. I love Hanson so I feel almost traitorous, but its all good, and I'm sure my sister will go for it.

It will be in Milwaukee on January 20th, about the time I will get depressed that CSULB's semester is beginning.

I hope I get to go to it! Then again, I don't have money... but Christmas is before the concert... so there ya go.


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
-Walt Disney


Thank you for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mary Ann,

    I found your blog recently when searching for actresses blogs and I really enjoy reading it! I also would love to get into acting and I think you are totally inspirational for following your dream. I live in England and am planning to go to uni in London where it'll be easier to go to acting classes and auditions.
    There are so many things that can make you want to give up, but you know you'll kick yourself if you never even try.
    Love the blog, I promise to comment more!!
    Bethany Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is good to know someone out there is looking at this :)

    I would love to get updates on your career as well! Do you do theater at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I can't say I've done anything yet. I only really decided I wanted to try acting a few months ago (I never wanted to before and suddenly I really have the urge to do it, was it like that for you??) but I'm planning on joining my local theatre group next year. When I go to uni next september I hope to join the drama club and go to acting classes and then audition like crazy!
    I'll definitely be following your blog so I will keep you updated. If I have enough going on in terms of acting I might start my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!

    Yeah I guess it kind of was, I was in 7th grade and all of a sudden I just was hit by the urge to pursue it and I am glad I did!
    Although I must say it was also spurred on by my desire to be in a Harry Potter movie haha, over time it got to be a less about that and more about how awesome I feel when I am working :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see what people mean when they talk about being bitten by the acting bug!
    Haha yeah I'd love to be in a HP film, or even better, in Breaking Dawn!

    ReplyDelete