Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its a Beautiful Morning


Wow, can you say good day?
yes.

I'm just in a good mood right now I guess. I was packing and doing my thing, it was pretty standard. However, today was my last day of art class! Hallelujah, I did like the things I was learning about but I could not stand the way the teacher conducted the class, it was awful. If you criticized the artwork you would get a bad grade and if you praised it you would get a good grade... that is not ok. Its art, not science, it is open to interpretation, if I don't think pictures of puppies on a blog is art that is my prerogative, but who cares anymore? Cause that class is gone!

Also, there was a theme dinner in the dining hall tonight which featured chocolate fondue... meaning I had chocolate covered strawberries which means my day could be nothing but perfect. If that wasn't enough... the Starbucks in the library is giving away free coffee during finals week... FREE COFFEE! Do days get better, I don't believe so. My wedding day will be filled with coffee and chocolate covered strawberries, just you wait.

I have nothing to actually write about... I need to study for my final tomorrow! I just realllly don't want to. :(

The pleasure that is in sorrow is sweeter than the pleasure of pleasure itself
-Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment