Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chickens and Eggs and Crap



So you know the phrase "don't count your Chickens before the eggs hatch"
I am dwelling on The Vault role because I know that if I get it I will need to completely rearrange my life. I'm always willing to do that, but there is still one issue that I can't find a solution to. It is the same problem I always have. No car. I need a car if I want to make money... I need money in order to buy a car. In Wisconsin its fine because I can borrow my family's cars but in Cali there is just my aunt and uncle's cars which I can only borrow when they don't need them, which I'm sure they usually do. I think I would regret it if I didn't take a job if it was offered to me... I'm just not so sure how practical it is.

If I could get financial aid, then I would continue classes online with the UW. I would live with my aunt and uncle. I would need to fly to Florida in early November for my sister's wedding. I would be bummed to miss Dean's wedding so I would have to try to get back for that, or maybe not leave until after that (Sept 10).

See what I mean?? I'm thinking way too much about a job that isn't even mine.

I think what it comes down to will be if I can get transportation that is reliable and how many hours of work my role would include. I obviously wouldn't move the California for 3 months to film for an equivalent of 48 hours of work... but maybe I would... what with it being my passion and all, it really depends on if my family is willing to support me financially yet again, something they do far too often. :( ugh I don't know. All I know is I want it.


"Do not try to push your way through to the front ranks of your profession; do not run after distinctions and rewards; but do your utmost to find an entry into the world of beauty"

No comments:

Post a Comment