Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pet Peeve


Yep, as you can see I am in another one of my frantic "I have to be acting now" modes which happen fairly often.

I have a pet peeve right now... which is:

Filmmakers not sending me copies of the project we worked on together.

I understand that Unborn probably never got finished, and thats fine, because they gave me footage for my demo reel and thats enough.

However, I am still waiting to receive a copy of The Dropout which I know is finished because... I watched it. I would really really really really love to put some footage from that on my demo reel because I was really happy with my performance, but alas here I am all forgotten. They promised they would send me one, the promised profusely. Plus, just to add to my despaire (ok I'm not actually in despair lol but this is a blog post titled "pet peeve" so I feel like I have to establish an appropriate amount of outrage to live up to it) they still have one of my shirts which I left on set. They had promised to send it along with my copy of the DVD.

Now I am "waiting, wondering, hoping" ... yup

OK. Byebye for now, my dear four subscribers who probably don't even read this blog anyway, but hey... my blog entertains me and thats enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment