Friday, August 5, 2011

Don't Tell Me

Hey soooooo I think I have kinda sorta figured out that I could in fact move to California for a few months, it would be really tough... but it would be worth it. "Dreams come true, not free" and all. It won't be easy but its my dream, thats the best and worst thing about actors, they choose to live practically destitute because they dream of living in the lap of luxsury . Irony.

I still have to figure out the car thing, but I think that if I can get a cheap one I am good to go. Now I just have to turn my $400 into $4000 and I can get that car that I was looking at... mmm yeah... probably not gonna happen. We shall see.

Whether it happens now or not, I know I will move back out there and start living the life I have been thinking of for 8+ years. I think its a good thing that when I think of that life, I think of hard work and keeping busy, not just dwelling on the hope of getting a "big break"

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment