Monday, August 8, 2011

Why? What does it matter?


I am going crazy!

I keep hearing about these amazing opportunities and I'm at that point of just waiting. Trying to be patient...but it is quite difficult.

I can't wait until I finally have a day off tomorrow and the next day. I will basically be having an acting bootcamp. I have books I need to read, excericise I need to do, monologues I need to practice, vocal excericises I need to do, guitar to practice and other various things. I'm hoping this will keep my mind off of the AMAZING opportunity I just found and am hoping to hear back on.

Of course I have to be sceptical because... I mean... if its too good to be true it probably isn't.

Anyways, the Vault contest ended on Saturday, but still no news. I know they said they had just finished a round of casting so maybe that explains the silence. The thing that sucks about this is that they make it sound like almost everyone is getting cast, so it makes it that much more depressing if you dont haha. Ah well. I am still iffy on the financial issue and who knows if I would actually be able to end up doing it in the end. I do have a sister getting married in Florida soon and school starting, both of which things are quite expensive... of course I could always hope that something comes up which makes the school issue go away.

"I don't think I can play any other way but all out. I enjoy the game so much because I'm putting so much into it."
-George Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment