Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Vault




SO, I didn't get the part in Inside, but I did get over 1000 likes and 30,000 views! Which was amazing and the 100+ comments were awesome.

Anyway, Rachel L is the one who won and she let me know about the show The Vault which she had also been recently cast in. It looks really cool, and in a way reminds me of Inside... what with the people locked in rooms and all. It looks really high quality.

I entered to be cast and I'm waiting to hear now.

If I did get cast it would mean some series rearranging of money and time. I could move to california and live with Angie and Mike (my aunt and uncle) but I would need a car... which I don't have. Also there are two weddings coming up, one in September and one in November so I would need to be able to fly back for those.

It would be tough... but I can't help but wishing it would happen, despite the fact that it would mean me being in another situation where I will have to borrow a lot of money.

Anyways, in the mean time I recorded a couple of monologues today. I actually just memorized them today too so they were a little rough but I'm happy with them. I figured I should give the Vault casting directors more to look at when making their decision. You can check them out at my youtube channel, which you can also find at the bottom of the page on here.

Wish me a broken leg!

"On this narrow planet, we have only the choice between two unknown worlds. One of them tempts us --ah! what a dream, to live in that! --the other stifles us at the first breath. "

No comments:

Post a Comment