Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And It All Comes Tumbling Down

I notice my posts are getting progressively crankier. However, I can't help it if that is the way I am feeling.

REHEARSAL
I couldn't get a car yesterday! Therefore, I couldn't get to my rehearsal, which really put me in a funk.
JOB
It turns out the job interview was for a seasonal job, as in, for the holiday season and summer and what not. I won't be here then because I have a family I really would like to see.

So I am really down right now trying to figure out what I am going to do.

For us there is only one season, the season of sorrow. The very sun and moon seem taken from us. Outside, the day may be blue and gold, but the light that creeps down through the thickly-muffled glass of the small iron-barred window beneath which one sits is grey and niggard. It is always twilight in one's cell, as it is always twilight in one's heart. And in the sphere of thought, no less than in the sphere of time, motion is no more.
-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment