Thursday, November 19, 2009

No One Else Will Change Your Fate You'll Have To Do It For Yourself

SO this is the kind of post I will cringe when I read in the future, but its part of the process.

Here goes.

Twilight: The second I finished the last book I wanted there to be five movies. I knew the first was in production and I was so excited for the movie. However, it was always in the back of my mind that I wanted to know what happened to Nessie and Jacob. I wanted to play Nessie in a fifth movie in the Twilight Saga.

Lo and behold, today there was an article about that is possible, well the fifth movie part, not the me being in it part. I knew that it wasn't out of the question but this statement was stronger than any of the others from the past. One thing that stopped me from rejoicing was that the same article said they were considering Taylor Swift for the role... Let me clarify. They want blond hair blue eyed Taylor Swift to play brown hair, brown eyed Nessie. NU UH
Nothing against Taylor I absolutely love her! Also, I am all for the hair dye and contacts idea, but this is my role! haha I know I know it sounds a little naive to think I would get the role seeing as I don't even have an agent, but this character has been on my mind for a while.

I can't help but think of other actors who are known for having told the directors, producers and casting directors that they were without a doubt the one for the role they were auditioning for. While I am sure there were probably other girls who thought the same thing about the same roles, I can't get it out of my head.

This is my role and I am going to pursue it with all the fire I have in me. I renewed my subscription to IMDB and got contact information for the producers, the casting director hasn't been consistent for the films so far so I thought I would go straight to the source. The producers are the ones who were said to want Taylor, and the power lies with them.

I am lame and this approach may get them annoyed with me, but it also may change my life.

Where faith is there is courage, there is fortitude, there is steadfastness and strength... Faith bestows that sublime courage that rises superior to the troubles and disappointments of life, that acknowledges no defeat except as a step to victory; that is strong to endure, patient to wait, and energetic to struggle... Light up, then, the lamp of faith in your heart... It will lead you safely through the mists of doubt and the black darkness of despair; along the narrow, thorny ways of sickness and sorrow, and over the treacherous places of temptation and uncertainty.
-James Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment