Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Begin Again

Wow... A lot happens in 4 years. It is now November, 2009. Apparently the last time I was here was in November, 2005. I stumbled upon this when I googled my name... cause you know I am self involved that way.

So here is the deal. I feel like having a place to plot out and describe my acting journey, though if I am successful I will probably hide this from the rest of the planet and keep it just for myself.

I am now a student, I won't say where because... you know, the creepers. I live in California a ways outside of downtown LA, though the location paired with the fact that I have no car makes it difficult to pursue acting, I am doing the best I know how to. I of course, want to be an actress, but I am majoring in film production while taking the acting classes I want to, because you don't have to be in the major. I think it is better to get an understanding of the filmmaking process as a whole because I know I will study acting for the rest of my life and so it is a good idea to get a well rounded education now.

So now I will start blogging about my acting experience and what I am doing to improve...

As for right this second? I am about to go on a walk with Allie in order to be a healthy person.

Maybe see you soon... if I don't quit right away.
I'm not good at maintaining this sort of thing, as I am sure you know because of the amount of time since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment