Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here We Go Again

Hello,

So I am still very determined to win over the Twilight producers but in the mean time... I think I am going back to Wisconsin for a semester. My money situation is out of control, I would need $8,000 to continue here another semester. I don't have that kind of money.

My plan now is to go home,
-take an acting course if there is one available,
-learn guitar
-get a gym membership
-work every day
-spend no more than $20 a month leisurely
-find acting jobs at the UW if possible, and do some community theatre

Its more productive than what I am doing here I guess, because I will have more money, and a car. Also, I will take summer classes if I don't get into a school for the semester.

Meanwhile, I wrote a couple of "scenes" for the Twilight spin off and plan on recording them and sending it in, seeing as I don't have a reel yet because both of my projects are in production or post production. I will send something to all the producers at least once a month.


While I am still here though, I have a short to film. I will hopefully have rehearsal tomorrow!

Sometimes what seems like surrender isn't surrender at all. It's about what's going on in our hearts. About seeing clearly the way life is and accepting it and being true to it, whatever the pain.
-Nicholas Evans

"I think there is choice possible to us at any moment, as long as we live. But there is no sacrifice. There is a choice, and the rest falls away. Second choice does not exist. Beware of those who talk about sacrifice."
-Muriel Rukeyser

No comments:

Post a Comment