Monday, November 9, 2009

Up and Down

I am stressed. Of Course.

ILLNESS

See whenever I have to perform for something I get sick, which just adds to the stress of performing.

Wuthering Heights- sick
Pirates of Penzance- realllly sick, no voice, and being the lead it was very difficult. I was a mess, especially since I had been a little bit bullied about getting the part. I was told I wouldn't be able to do the part because my voice wouldn't hold up, and then that happened.

So yeah, the bigger the part, the sicker I got, the worse I felt about everything.

My aunt actually made a good point that I get sick because I am so stressed to being with and she recommended that I start to meditate. That wouldn't be a bad idea, it would help with stress as well as helping with my focus for acting.

So I am planning to look into meditating

REHEARSAL

And of course there is the scary scheduling issue.

Well not scary...

I went through this with The Penny too. There is no set filming/rehearsing time. You just get up and go about an hour after they call you to come in. I am used to High School, you know, where you have your schedule and thats how it goes.
It isn't soo bad except for the fact that I don't have a car... so I might check out a zipcar and have to cancel my reservation late because of a last minute rescheduling.

I hope everything sorts itself out.

JOB

Speaking of sorting things out.

I was super stressed last night! I am running super low on money and super high on stress.
However, today I called to follow up on my job applications and I got an interview at Sears tomorrow at 11.

Hopefully it all works out :)

The only way to escape the abyss is to look at it, gauge it, sound it out and descend into it.

-Cesare Pavese

No comments:

Post a Comment