Monday, November 30, 2009

I run my life, or is it running me?


Hello all,

I took a little hiatus from writing in here I guess, I was dealing with the logistics of leaving, today I finally got around to all the offices on campus in order to leave next semester.
I think I am good to go.
------------
Now, wanna hear something unbelievable!? I actually had rehearsal! I know, right?

It went well, I was very impressed with the actor playing Tim, the guy who causes all the drama in the abortion room... yeah its an interesting story. :)
I think I did pretty well, I even had some good small talk, which is something I am terrible at. One thing I am not used to is physical contact in film acting, my last job I had been pretty solitary but with this one I am holding the nurses hand and people are touching my stomach and brushing hair out of my face, it made me feel weird... but that is definitely how the character would feel so it works.

Overall, I was pleased with how it went and I think it will turn out pretty well.
----------
Thanksgiving was so great, I spent time with my aunt and uncle, along with my friend Allie who was stranded in Cali as well. We decorated and had pie and it was great, I am going to miss my aunt and uncle so much!
-----------
Outside of acting, there are a lot of things I want to do, here is a list for now:

-Disney College Program, as a character!
- Study abroad in England
-Coast to coast road trip, eat at the best food places, see the best attractions, and I definitely want to see the Worlds biggest anything!

All these things required money... I guess I better get to work huh?

Well right now I am feeling ok, daydreaming a lot, but still.

I had to turn down an audition because I will no longer be here... that part kind of sucked. There will be acting opportunities in Wisconsin and Chitown though, so it will work out.

"There's no reason people who work have to be resigned to situations and endure circumstances when we all possess the power to create better futures."
-John Renesch

No comments:

Post a Comment