Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Optimism

As the title says, this is my optimistic post.

With the help of loved ones I will pay my fees and get through this year. I need to stop stressing about this, I had a few months of blissful free thinking which was a real change from my stress about money, and here I am with stress again.

I WILL WORK THIS OUT

My life over the past year has had a lot of "no matter what the world will go on" moments. I have had to remind myself that if I don't get a project done on time or I can't make my payment right on time I will survive and the world will keep spinning. At some point this time of my life will be over, no matter what happens with my current situation, it will eventually change!

I HAVE A ROLE

I am so excited about this role. They wouldn't have given me the role if they didn't think I would do the best job out of the other girls.
This is such an exciting challenging role because it is a controversial issue and full of drama.
One of my favorite roles in high school was Wuthering Heights and that was because of the level of intensity I had to work up. That was the most transitional part of my whole acting career so far, that is where I showed Mr. Nibbe and my audience that I actually had something. That I might be able to act.
This may be similar, I may grow from this project even more and I can't wait to see where I go with it.

I can not let my fear get in the way of myself. I know this is my passion, my drive. I just wish it was easier! Less pressure! I got this role and immediately started bad mouthing myself in my head, a constant chain of "you can't do this" "you have acne and yellow teeth" and negative self talk like that. Frankly, if that was true then I wouldn't have the part.

If you think you can't you are right. I thought I couldn't and I was wrong, so I am changing my thoughts right now.


OK
I feel better :)

Tomorrow I will probably post about HANSON or maybe the day after that because I AM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT TOMORROW!

I can't wait to grow.

One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
-Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment